Inspired by the 19th-century parlor game and regular Vanity Fair feature. If you want to play along, leave yours (or a link to yours) in the comments!
1. Where would you like to live?
Where I am suits me just fine. Of course, I'd take a villa in Tuscany in the summers.
2. What is your favorite occupation?
Being a domestic goddess.
3. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Romantically? The desire to take care of his partner. Platonically? Same as everyone else, a sense of humor.
4. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
A sense of the ridiculous.
5. What do you most value in your friends?
Humor, loyalty, forgiveness.
6. Who are your favorite writers?
John Steinbeck, Ernest Hemingway, Jane Austen, Alice Munro.
7. Who are your heroes in real life?
8. What is it that you most dislike?
9. How would you like to die?
On a blanket under an apple tree in bloom.
10. What is your motto?
“We are here on this earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.” ---Kurt Vonnegut
(15 down, 85 to go.)